2021 Shortlist & Interview Schedule
We at UWC Uganda National Committee are thrilled to invite the below-listed candidates to this year’s selection weekend (27th and 28th March 2021) at the International School of Uganda (ISU), Lubowa. Please, be reminded that the selection interviews will occur on both Saturday and Sunday as per the schedule below. Prepare to be present on your designated date.
|UWC UGANDA 2021 SELECTION WEEKEND SCHEDULE|
|No||Student Name||Interview Date||No||Student Name||Interview Date|
|1||Ahebwa Oscar||27th||25||Agenorwot Harriet||28th|
|2||Anita Isharaza||27th||26||Atem Manyok Atem||28th|
|3||Arthur Tayebwa||27th||27||Atusasiire Kihembo||28th|
|4||Atukunda Surrender Joel||27th||28||BUSINGE ANDREW||28th|
|5||Beinfait Iraguha||27th||29||Charlotte Nagawa Peace||28th|
|6||Chloe Mukibi||27th||30||Colin Antunga||28th|
|7||Cyprian Kalule Ateesa K||27th||31||El MAt||28th|
|8||Dorcas Mirembe Mugabi||27th||32||Elizabeth Kamasiko||28th|
|9||Eunice Busingye||27th||33||Esther Laker||28th|
|10||Grace Anyalisa Waneloba||27th||34||Gino Ndiko||28th|
|11||Jemimah Nabateezi||27th||35||Gloria Nakafu||28th|
|12||Juan Beatrice||27th||36||Hayyan Kisitu||28th|
|13||Karungi Divine||27th||37||Joseph Kananga||28th|
|14||Kenyi Emmanuel||27th||38||Keturah Onduaru Adrale||28th|
|15||Kimberly Nakiyingi||27th||39||Lindah lindsey||28th|
|16||Larisa Kagimu||27th||40||Maurice Mwesigwa||28th|
|17||Nalumansi Stacey||27th||41||Musiimenta Racheal||28th|
|18||nandugga ruth||27th||42||Nahom Weldemenkerios||28th|
|19||Phillipa Talikwana||27th||43||Nannyonjo Ruth||28th|
|20||Precious Ninsiima||27th||44||Owen Kintu||28th|
|21||Seyida Sarah Weleya||27th||45||RACHEAL GELIBA||28th|
|22||Tyra Kabugo Nassali||27th||46||Rahma Hussein||28th|
|23||Wambi Cornelius||27th||47||SSEMBATYA IBRAHIM||28th|
|24||Yakub Namara||27th||48||Tiffany Kirabo||28th|
Carefully take note of the following.
- All students are expected to arrive no later than 8:00 AM on their designated day at the Upper Gate, International School of Uganda in Lubowa. ISU is located at Plot 272 Lubowa, Off Entebbe Road. Parents can drop off their students and come back in the evening to pick them up.
- The COVID-19 standard operating procedures will be fully adhered to.
- Everyone should come with and be prepared to always wear their masks.
- Carry a hand sanitiser with you where possible. We will also have hand sanitisers available.
- To ensure you are well hydrated during the day, we implore you to carry a water bottle with you. This will also ensure we minimize plastic bottle consumption. We will provide clean and safe drinking water for the students as refills.
- Thanks to our amazing and generous volunteers, lunch will be provided.
We look forward to meeting you this weekend and wish you all the very best during the process.