2022 Interview Shortlist
The following candidates have been shortlisted for the 2022 UWC Uganda National Committee selections interview. The interviews will happen in person on March 5th and 6th at International School of Uganda (ISU) in Lubowa. Shortlisted applicants have already been contacted directly regarding which date they'll have their interview.
|No.||Last Name||First Name||Gender||Score %||District||School|
|1||Ndeezi||Alexandra||Female||100%||Kampala||Vienna College Namugongo|
|2||Yueu||Michael||Male||95%||Adjumani||Juba Academy Secondary|
|3||Duany||John Wai Mach||Male||95%||Adjumani||St. John's senior secondary school.|
|4||Kisingiri||Bestena||Female||95%||Buziga||Aga Khan Highschool, Kampala|
|5||Fatima||Mukasa||Female||90%||kampala||Vienna College Namugongo (High school)|
|6||Mwine||Victor||Male||90%||Wakiso||King's College Budo|
|7||Katto||Sherura Karugaba||Male||90%||Kampala||Aga Khan High School|
|8||Bless||Asiimwe||Female||90%||Kanungu||Kihihi High School|
|9||Kigonya||Carlton||Male||90%||Kampala||Vine International Christian Academy|
|10||Obura||JohnMark||Male||90%||Mukono||Kabojja International School|
|11||Mulindwa||Joseph||Male||85%||Kampala||King's College, Budo|
|12||Enock||Muwanguzi||Male||85%||Mukono||St John's secondary School mukono|
|13||Dau Akur||Garang||Male||85%||Kiryandongo||Kabalega Secodary School|
|15||Puri||Rebecca||Female||85%||Wakiso||Nambole High School|
|16||Bwire||Seanice||Female||85%||Kampala||Trinity College Nabbingo|
|17||Nabisere||Cissie Alexandria||Female||85%||Kampala||Trinity College Nabbingo|
|18||Omeke||Asante||Female||80%||Wakiso||St Andrews' School|
|19||Rubangakene||Deogracious||Male||80%||Gulu||St.Mary's college kisubi|
|20||Sssennono||John Vianney||Male||80%||Kampala||Ndejje Senior Secondary School|
|21||Mayende||Ronia||Female||80%||Kampala||Vine International Christian Academy|
|22||Andrew Paul||Lugogobe||Male||80%||Wakiso||Gayaza High School|
|23||Kokushubira||Mercy Joanita||Female||80%||Wakiso||King's College Budo|
|24||Babirye||Evelyne||Female||80%||Wakiso||Vienna College Namugongo|
|25||Oshabe||Daphne||Female||80%||Mukono||Mt. St. Mary's College Namagunga|
|26||Stephen||Okabale||Male||80%||Katakwi||Serere Township SS|
|27||Kedi||Michelle||Female||80%||Mukono||Mt. St. Mary's College Namagunga|
|28||Asianut Olga||Blessing||Female||80%||Kampala||Mt. St. Mary's College Namagunga|
|29||Twalo Sumba||Vanessa||Female||80%||Wakiso||Mt. St. Mary's College Namagunga|
|30||Tyler||Bagiire||Male||80%||Kampala||Vienna College Namugongo|
|31||Mubarik||Joe||Male||80%||Arua||Nakifuma Modern Secondary School|
- The shortlist was updated after further review by the selection committee. Only applicants with official UCE results or international equivalent by June 2022 are eligible for this year's opportunities.
- Current S.4 candidates who had applied but will be sitting UCE exams in October or later are encouraged to apply next year.
- Given the highly interactive and activity-based nature of the selection interviews, we are unable to offer an online option. All shortlisted applicant are therefore expected to show up at the interview venue on their designated interview date.
- COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedures shall be fully adhered to at all times. Please, come with your mask and hand sanitisers. We also encourage applicants to carry a water bottle. There will be refilling stations available.
- Snacks and lunch shall be provided during the course of the day.